Goal Do+ android app presentation
Goal Do+ is a goal setting android app to organize your tasks and goals in an optimal way to save time
Have a busy life ?
Always forget important dates?
Only one solution
is made to meet your needs
Manage your life
Sort tasks and goals
in an optimal way to save time
What is this goal setting android app doing exactly?
Formerly known as GOLD+, Goal Do+ (GoalD+) is a short, medium and long term goals manager.
All the goals added can be ordered by date or importance.
So, you can do the most urgent tasks before the others, and the most important ones first.
GoalD+ is designed for those who have a busy schedule, and always end up forgetting everything. For example: students with multiple courses and projects at the same time, ending up forgetting dates, or never do their own projects by mismanagement of their time.
In fact, GoalD+ can simply be used as a todo list of things to do, but there is much more that can be done: a classification of todos, notifications to remind you of things you have to do, while reminding you of the rewards associated to motivate you.
In addition, GoalD+ can handle longer-term goals, divide them into sub-goals and track progress in a measurable way.
To summarize, you can:
- Add goals and classify them in pre-defined categories (Personal, Training), or defined by you.
- Divide a goal into sub-goals if it is too long.
- See quick goals classified in the order that you have in mind.
- Send notifications to remind you to make short-term tasks, and remember to divide the too big or too long goals, tasks or projects.
- View the progress of a long-term goal or a sub-goal.
Now, go and organize yourself to save time!